_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 20, 2014

如果這就是愛



Human are irrational, although we always strive to make the best decision by judging among options. We've never learnt from past mistakes, never learnt from the history. We are afraid to step out from the comfort zone, although we sort of know the comfort zone isn't comfortable at all. The comfort zone always hurts you, but you are reluctant to leave else where. Why? You afraid you can't find better alternative, so you stick on it despite you know you don't really like this, you just afraid to lose it. This is 'loss aversion' we call it in psychology.

You say you are hurt, you are in pain. I am spiky like a hedgehog, roll over your body and cause you bleed. You said you want a true me, but how if I tell you the true me is the one who always want to hurt others, instead of the one who is cute and funny and entertaining as whom you always expect?

We always think from our own perspective and not willing to sacrifice or even make a little move for others' good. If all these are considered as 'LOVE' in your concept, I suggest you to keep all for yourself. I am not the one who is obedient, sexy, pretty, diligent and able to fit all your needs, expectations. I am just an ordinary girl who always want to be loved to be appreciated to be hugged.

I think I am done with all, I have made enough effort for what I will not regret.


我終於明白,當不想要說話的時候,就會開始用不熟悉的語言在胡言亂語了。一錯再錯,我真的恨透我自己。

1 comment:

  1. You are the one that will always hurt others, maybe it's because some sorta mechanism in yourself activated that mode to prevent yourself to be hurt first, so you instinctively hurt others in the first place. I don't know, maybe to let go the guard or even let loose your perception of who you really truly are, and see what will happen. It could be something beyond your imagination.

    ReplyDelete