_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 26, 2016

finally i understand why i studied fucking so hard during high school


Quantum mechanics, I only can recall the right hand rule from my high school physics text book. and the big bxxb teacher, who kept turning her bxxbs along , placing her palms next to them while explaining how magnetic field and current change interdependent to each other. I also vaguely remember how dramatic it was during the final exam, everyone was pointing their right hand nearly close to the ceiling or almost out of the classroom. Quite funny.

Thanks to my mum and dad, who have given me at least adequate IQ level to understand these bunch of 'scary' equations even I have not in touch with math since eight years ago (okay, I still do statistics a lot, but I don't think judgement of p-value <.05 is significant is part of math).

When my boss asked me what level of physics and math level that I have, I almost laughed out loud and said "I scored A in all science subjects", grandmother story I don't even put it inside my active memory space.

All I need to do right now, study!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment